Q. When is TUTORspace open?
TUTORspace is a student academic support drop-in centre at Wodonga TAFE's McKoy St campus, and is located in the LIRNspace (upper level) Building A. You can also contact the tutors online via this website.
Any enrolled student across our campuses can use TUTORspace.
When is TUTORspace open?
|Monday to Friday||10.00 am - 4.00 pm|
What if I can't visit TUTORspace?
You are encouraged to ask a question or schedule one-to-one support by
- Submitting a question to the TUTORspace tutors using the Submit a Question form on this page.
- Use the Schedule 1 to 1 support form on this page to request support
- email Academic Learner Support email@example.com
- Contact the Library (linked below)
- Phoning the General enquiries number on this page and ask for Academic Learner Support
Consultations can be offered by phone or Zoom (videoconference).
What support /assistance is there at TUTORspace?
Assistance with essays and assignments:
- understanding your assessment
- organising and structuring an essay/report
- developing reading skills
- preparing for exams
Study tips and advice on:
- study tips
- time management
- citing and referencing
Assistance with completing the Core Skills Profile for Adults:
- understanding the assessment
- support for assessment re-sits
- test taking tips and trick
- links to support materials
Basic IT help:
- helping new users with MS Office programs (Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Printing, saving, uploading
- Moodle navigation
Tips on using the Library:
- research skills / search help
- general library services and resources
Can't find your answer?
Use our online form to Submit a Question to our TUTORspace tutors who will endeavour to respond within 24 hours Monday to Friday. For urgent matters contact our General enquiries number during business hours.
The friendly staff in Academic Learner Support are available to help you develop your academic and study skills. To schedule 1 to 1 support fill out the form below or email us.