Q. Where can I find an extension request form?

If you need to request an extension for your assessment, you will need to use the approved form.


Assessment Extension Request Forms and Assessment Submission Cover Sheet Forms, as well as other policies, procedures and codes of practice relevant to students are available from the link below.

You will find the Forms listed at the bottom.

  • Last Updated Jul 23, 2020
  • Views 27
  • Answered By Brenda Burr

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Can't find your answer?

Use our online form to Submit a Question to our TUTORspace tutors who will endeavour to respond within 24 hours Monday to Friday.  For urgent matters contact our General enquiries number during business hours.