Q. How do I print from my own device?
With the new multi-function devices, it is possible for you to send a print job from your own device such as a laptop.
There are two ways you can send a print job from your device to the on campus multi-function devices.
You can log in to uniFLOW Online and upload or drag and drop a file to send.
- Log in to uniFLOW Online
- Select UniFLOW Azure Identity. (You can tick to remember my identity provider choice)
- Login with your Wodonga TAFE username (studentID@wodongatafe.edu.au) and password.
- Select Start printing from the menu on the left
You can email a file to email@example.com
You must send the email from your Wodonga TAFE email account.
Supported file types for email printing are
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Web Pages (.htm, .html)
- Text File (.txt, .text, .csv)
- XML Files (.xml)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Microsoft® Excel Files (.xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xlam, .xltx, .xltm, .xls, .xlt, .xla, .xlm, .xlw)
- Microsoft® Word Documents (.docx, .doc, .docm, .dotx, .dotm, .dot)
- Microsoft® PowerPoint Presentations (.pptx, .ppt, .pptm, .ppsx, .pps, .ppsm, .potx, .pot, .potm)
- WordPerfect® Documents (.wpd)
- Bitmap Image File (.bmp)
- CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Icon Files (.ico)
- JPEG 2000 JP2 File Format Syntax (.jp2)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group Image Format (.jpeg, .jpg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
- Tagged Image File Format (.tiff, .tif)
Unsupported file types will be deleted and won't appear in your print job list.
For more help guides see the link below to Student Central for all things Printing and Photocopying.
Can't find your answer?
Use our online form to Submit a Question to our TUTORspace tutors who will endeavour to respond within 24 hours Monday to Friday. For urgent matters contact our General enquiries number during business hours.