How do I insert a video file for a assessment in Moodle?
Videos can be added to assignments in Moodle via Kaltura. This video demonstrates how to insert a video that's been uploaded to My Media in Kaltura for an assessment in a Moodle unit.
To insert a video from My Media in Kaltura to a Moodle assignment for assessment:
1. Open the appropriate Moodle unit and locate the assessment.
2. Click on the relevant assessment task in the Assessment topic.
3. Click on the Commence uploading your submission button.
4. Locate the Kaltura icon in the Online text area. Click on the icon. (My Media portal will open)
5. Click the Embed button of the desired video to add the video.
6. Click Save Changes.
7. Click the Finalise Submission button.
8. Select the declaration check box.
9. Click the Finalise button.
‘Learner FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)’ is a one-stop-shop that aims to support you by answering your study related questions whilst you are a student at Wodonga TAFE. Learner FAQs compliments our TUTORspace drop-in service on the McKoy St campus by allowing you to search online for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) or to receive assistance by email or phone. Learner FAQs is a co-operative resource from the Academic Skills & Study Support, Library and Moodle teams.
Can't find your answer?
Use our online form to Submit a Question to our support staff who will endeavour to respond within 24 hours Monday to Friday. For urgent matters contact our General enquiries number during business hours.